IT and digital
Senior Power BI Developer
Imagine a future where you develop innovative analytics solutions for the global leader in sustainable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll take an active role in delivering Power BI solutions using the SAFe framework. In our team, we handle multiple data technologies and you’ll be responsible for the Power BI-related development. By ingesting, modelling, and visualising data, you’ll take part in development of high-priority reporting tools used by C-level stakeholders.
Welcome to ERP Development
You’ll be part of ERP Development team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop your personal and professional competences by being part of our large IT department with over 1000 employees worldwide. As a team, we foster good work-life balance, the hallmark of Scandinavian work culture.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating an end-to-end Power BI solution, from business requirements formulation through query and visualisation development, to Power BI Service distribution
- revisiting and rebuilding existing models to address business needs and performance tuning of the solutions based on various data sources
- proposing blueprints for further technology enhancements, such as usage of Azure Synapse
- building a secure solution by applying RLS knowledge
- creating data models serving multiple areas of the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience to propose and develop end-to-end Power BI solutions from scratch, starting from the idea and concept phase
- can apply advanced DAX code, build additional M queries, and carry out performance tuning to confidently address changing needs
- have RLS knowledge and practical experience in implementing solutions on enterprise level
- are familiar with Azure Synapse and SQL
- possess good interpersonal skills and are fluent in English, allowing you to form and maintain strong bonds with the project and product teams.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.