Strategy and business development
Head of Development and Regulation
Imagine a future where you’re in the front seat, shaping the future of Bioenergy and essential in delivering on strategic priorities in Bioenergy
Join us in this role where you’ll optimise and develop the commercial performance of our biogenic combined heat and power plants in Denmark. You’ll be the people leader for a great and highly skilled team of nine employees and you’ll report to the Vice President of BIO Markets.
Welcome to Development & Regulation in Bioenergy
You’ll be heading Development & Regulation where you, together with your colleagues, will set the direction for our market approach in Bioenergy and sharpe it to the regulation. We work with passion and as a team with all our colleagues with the aim to reach ambitious results and create more value than expected. Our focus is on developing, trading and optimisation of our portfolio.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing our market strategy in power and ancillary services
- exploring commercial opportunities and synergies across our organisation
- engaging in our stakeholder dialogue with authorities, customers, and partners
- being responsible for the dialogue and development of the employees in the team
- driving business development and strategic initiatives Bioenergy
- driving the centre of excellence for market regulation of district heating, power, ancillary services, and carbon credits.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a strategic thinker with a strong commercial drive
- have good people management skills and experience with people development of self-managed employees
- are a networker with cooperative attitude
- have insight in the Danish power, heat, and ancillary service market
- demonstrate a good understanding of our thermal assets and asset optimisation.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.