Imagine a future where you help us realise our plan of becoming the best-in-class provider of renewable energy by supporting our Procurement process
Join us in this role where you’ll focus your efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that we work as a professional, reliable, and responsible organisation. Your primary responsibility will be to support purchases of indirect categories by creating purchase orders for the delivery of goods and services according to the demands of the requisitioners and our policies.
Welcome to Global O&M Procurement
You’ll be part of the Supply Management Services team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure the timely placement of deliveries and purchase orders to meet the requirements from requisitioners in terms of best price, quality, and delivery date. You’ll be in daily communication with stakeholders regarding various matters related to the purchase order creation process and you’ll handle issues related to allocation of purchase orders to the relevant contract. As a team, we take a team-first, caring approach to our work, where everyone succeeds together. We value a changing environment and an innovative approach to problem solving, maximising the learning opportunities our diverse asset portfolio brings.
You’ll play an important role in:
- following the policies of procurement, where you ensure adherence to policies and compliance with procedures for operational purchasing within the business area
- ensuring the placement of deliveries and purchase orders to meet the requirements from requisitioners as compliance with a contract
- ensuring coherence between suppliers and their corresponding contracts, creating Purchase Orders, and placing orders on suppliers where agreements exist
- facilitating a culture of continuous improvements by participating in suggestions for continuous improvements of the operational purchasing processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master's degree, or another equivalent academic background
- have business experience from an international company, preferably with a background in procurement
- have excellent communication skills, incl. business-level English language skills
- have excellent planning and organisational skills
- thrive in a fast-changing environment
- are an experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite and SAP, in particular the MM modules.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.