IT and digital
Imagine a future where your cloud and Kubernetes skills are the key to driving the digital transformation of green energy production
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining Kubernetes clusters that run various microservices. Additionally, you’ll have a chance to work with the latest technologies, such as Azure, API Gateway, and Apache Airflow, and apply agile ways of working. You’ll be a part of the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and will therefore work closely with product owners, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders.
Welcome to Platforms & Integration Competency Centre
You’ll be part of the Platforms & Integration Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will provide IT integration services to all business units in our Group, enabling the business to grow rapidly across the globe. As a global team that is still growing, we are following the principles of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), emphasising collaboration, continuous improvement, and cross-functional alignment to deliver our goals efficiently.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure, and most probably AWS in the near future
- maturing IaC implementation and deployment to provide self-service capabilities
- providing Kubernetes expertise and guidance to developers
- supporting continuous delivery together with the DevOps teams
- cooperating closely with cloud architects to comply with company standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a team player with strong technical skills and are motivated by transforming the technology in close cooperation with a broad variety of stakeholders
- have experience working with cloud technology and have previously deployed and managed Kubernetes
- feel comfortable working with at least one scripting language, e.g., Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- are familiar with enterprise integration patterns and general IT security within the integration area
- have worked with an agile methodology in an international, English-speaking environment.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.