Engineering and construction
Senior Process Control Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re a part of our carbon capture journey and continuous development of our green heat and power plants in Denmark
Join us in this role where you’ll participate in the technical aspects for all engineering phases of the control system in relation to our power plants. Your tasks include working with specification designs and implementation of power plants automation systems, as well as technical project management.
Welcome to Control Systems
You’ll be part of Digitalisation & Technology in Ørsted Bioenergy where you, together with your colleagues, will support the operation, construction, and optimisation of our energy plants. We’re a team of highly skilled technical specialists who are either located at one of the power plants or at our office in Skærbæk. We contribute to the continued expansion of green technologies and systems, e.g., through technological development and implementation of new energy plants and processes. As a team, we value a good working atmosphere with a sense of humour and team spirit.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contributing to improve and increase the power plants' flexibility, e.g., using improved control concepts
- carrying out projects with focus on the development of new control concepts, the use of advanced models and initiatives for continuous optimisation advanced models, and initiatives for continuous optimisation
- managing and cooperating with consulting engineers and suppliers
- providing support and brainstorming in connection with technical issues.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or similar
- have experience with DCS programming
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- thrive with both practical and theoretical tasks
- have the ability to create and maintain good relations with your business partners.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than [[applicationDeadline]]. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact [[vpOfStaffingName]], [[contactPersonTitle]], on [[vpOfStaffingPhone]] if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.