IT and digital
Imagine a future where you create value for IT departments and the business by delivering and maintaining prioritised key infrastructure products
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the complete lifecycle of Windows servers, from building and maintenance until decommissioning, incl. securing and optimising the server infrastructure. We’re working according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) framework, and we have recently launched full-blown agile through which you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of the formation of how we work according to Agile Principles.
Welcome to Production IT Infrastructure IPL
You’ll be part of our Windows Server Operation team in our Production IT Infrastructure IPL (IT Product Line) where you, together with your colleagues, will support a large international IT organisation. You’ll become part of a team responsible for computer storage, AD, backup, file services, OS, and VMware, as well as some smaller areas. As a team, we collaborate, embrace learning opportunities, share talent, and support mutual development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- patch management and security compliance within the Windows server infrastructure
- working with infrastructure architects, application providers, and other core technical area experts on finding the best solutions with Windows server technology
- developing and maintaining optimum monitoring solutions and accurate CMDB inventory details
- being responsible for SFTP, file share (DFS) solutions, active directory, and certificate service operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in IT or similar with extensive experience in managing Windows server infrastructure in an enterprise environment adhering to ITIL processes
- have solid experience in managing virtual servers using the VMware platform, physical servers, and Azure cloud servers
- have good exposure to or knowledge of other infrastructure components, such as network, firewall, storage, and backup/restore
- have good hands-on experience of scripting, using PowerShell, Python, or any other scripting language
- have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills and, at the same time, are able to define or refine processes and to prepare documentation.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katarzyna Piebiak, Head of Service Operations, on (+48) 503364759, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.