IT and digital
Senior Cloud Engineer
Imagine a future where your cloud skills are key to enabling and digitally transforming our green energy journey on a global scale
Join us in this role where you’ll provide our developers and IT infrastructure teams with capabilities to automate code deployment and provision of Infrastructure with Cloud native tooling, pushing, and enabling the DevOps mindset.
Welcome to IT Infrastructure and Service Operations Competency Centre
You’ll be part of the Azure Platform team where you, together with your colleagues, will operate and govern the Azure Platform for the entire organisation. You’ll interact with many highly skilled and ambitious development teams and infrastructure specialists harnessing Azure DevOps, containerisation, CI/CD pipelines, and other cutting-edge automation. As a team, we collaborate, embrace learning opportunities, share knowledge, and support mutual development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating within a team of cloud engineers together with our cloud architect, providing guidance and support in technical areas and best development practices
- developing, implementing, and maintaining features with CI/CD Azure Pipelines to ensure automated code deployment
- providing governance on agreed coding standards, documentation standards, and repositories
- evaluating existing systems, solutions, and processes and providing ideas for improvement
- prioritising and enforcing security and governance on the entire Azure Platform using Azure Policies, Defender, and other services.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with Azure infrastructure development, preferably from automation development using CI/CD pipelines
- have experience with access management with setup of RBAC roles and authorisations in Azure
- have experience with containerization and orchestration, where Kubernetes cluster setup experience is a plus
- possess knowledge about Cloud Governance: Azure Policies deployment, automation, and compliance reporting
- have solid experience with Azure DevOps and Artifactory, with knowledge of GitHub being a plus
- can bring a broad toolbox, incl. Python, Terraform, Go, PowerShell, Test frameworks such as Pester and Terratest.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katarzyna Piebiak, Head of Service Operations CC, on (+48) 503364759, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.