IT and digital
Senior SAP Basis Consultant
Imagine a future where you provide support and help create further growth in a leading international organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for maintaining and operating our critical SAP platforms. The SAP Operational Excellence team is part of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) team, which counts more than 200 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across the world.
Welcome to MY SAP Competency Centre
You’ll be part of SAP Basis team where you, together with your colleagues, will be a part of the SAP Operational Excellence team to support all value-delivery tasks and projects. You’ll be working with people who are leading, caring, and perseverant for whom work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture is fundamental.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working closely with our business, IT, SAP, and other solution partners and suppliers to maintain the SAP system landscape, incl. ERP, PO, BW HANA, Fiori, Solution Manager, Business Objects, etc.
- ensuring system stability and availability by implementing best practices and industry standards, managing the technical aspects of SAP system administration, incl. system installations and upgrades
- investigating and resolving problems, inefficiencies, and performance issues as part of incident management
- functioning as business contact and subject matter expert for guidance and ‘deep dive’ technical analyses for issues that have not been resolved through normal helpdesk and operations escalation
- handling capacity management, addressing issues raised during security/health scans, and identifying and reporting governance violations
- participating actively in all scrum meetings, contributing to a transparent and supportive work culture by embracing the Agile principles.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher or strong technical skills within several SAP technologies, as well as OS and DB platforms
- preferably have experience with Cloud/AWS and S4HANA
- have experience with Agile and Scrum process as a management tool
- have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, demonstrated customer-interaction skills, and teamwork competences
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating an ability to articulate business and technical requirements
- are independent and self-driven, but more importantly also a team player.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.