Lead Category Manager
Imagine a future where you take up the challenges of developing and optimising our procurement of Facility Management Services
Join us in this key role as Global Category Lead for the Facility Management category, where you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the Global Category strategy. As part of your role, you´ll act as functional manager for the Facility Management sourcing team while managing the pipeline with a tactical and operational stakeholder management view. You’ll develop the category alongside the management team in Global Services Procurement, and in close collaboration with the People Leader of the team, as well as the other Category Leads.
Welcome to Sourcing, Global Services Procurement
You’ll be part of Global Services Procurement’s Sourcing Team comprising approx. 20 people, where you, together with your colleagues, will take responsibility for the Global Category strategy and individual tender strategies to delivering the signed contracts within the agreed time and budget. The scope covers a wide range of hard and soft services such as maintenance, cleaning, security, and catering. We offer an international working environment where you’ll collaborate closely with the business and colleagues across the globe. The category strategy must be developed and maintained in close collaboration with key stakeholders. As a team, we value knowledge sharing and caring for each other.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the sourcing of FM goods and services across the whole of Ørsted
- provide guidance and mentoring to colleagues in the category team
- connecting with the other Category Leads across categories and coordinating initiatives
- building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the creation and optimisation of commercial value
- contributing with your excellence in category management, coordination skills, and mentoring of colleges.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a master’s degree in economics, business, or law, and preferably have experience with EU tender law
- have experience with category management, leading the sourcing process of complex projects, supplier relationships, and contract management, preferably from within the Facility Management category
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your stakeholders around the world, internally as well as externally
- have a positive and proactive mindset, as well as a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business-critical sourcing projects successfully
- can contribute to our department where we value knowledge sharing and caring for each other.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jeannette Reemando Rosa, Head of Global Services Sourcing, on (+45) 99552709, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.