Imagine a future where you help to plan, develop, and facilitate execution of utility-scale renewable energy projects using your skills in GIS and geospatial services
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for providing geospatial analysis and maps while creating and maintaining geospatial datasets and online mapping products in support of full project lifecycle onshore wind, solar, and storage asset development in the United States.
Welcome to Technical Analysis
You’ll be part of the GIS team where you, together with your colleagues, will work in close collaboration with a cross-section of teams to foster innovation and create exceptional geospatial analysis products, maps, and web-based GIS applications. Duties are performed under the supervision of the Senior Director, GIS. As a team, we enjoy embracing new challenges and perspectives while partnering on the development of analysis products and processes, providing mapping and GIS technology support across multiple disciplines.
You’ll play an important role in:
- producing informative and visually compelling geospatial communication products, providing as-needed map support for projects under development or construction
- executing geographic analysis using accurate and up-to-date datasets in support of market identification, project development, execution, and operations
- generating and supporting ArcGIS Online and Enterprise applications developed in conjunction with key stakeholders
- documenting product development and processes for replication and product end-users
- identifying and participating in training opportunities in support of team and individual professional growth goals.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, e.g., geography, environmental science or planning with significant coursework in geography, or similarly related degree
- have experience working with the ESRI ArcGIS platform, incl. ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online, within a relevant field
- have an understanding of relevant U.S. federal, state, and local datasets
- have strong communication skills
- have the ability to multitask, prioritize needs, and provide timely responses.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than .
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact , , on if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.