Finance and controlling
Senior Settlement and Compliance Analyst
Senior Settlement & Compliance Analyst
Imagine a future where you are at the forefront of the green transformation by managing the flow of transactions on renewable energy.
Join us in this role where you’ll own the confirmation, settlement, and reporting processes for our US energy trading activity. You’ll use your analytical and technical skills to ensure the revenue optimization of onshore solar and wind assets across the country.
Welcome to Global Revenue Services
You’ll be part of US Trading Back Office where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the trade matching, market compliance, settlement, and invoicing processes for US energy trading. You’ll help drive process improvements and industry best practices within US Trading Back Office. We work closely with US traders as well as back-office colleagues in Denmark and Poland. As a team, we value close collaboration, creative problem solving, and personal growth.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing timely and accurate confirmation and settlements of all energy trades with exchanges (e.g. ICE, NGX), ISOs (e.g. ERCOT, MISO, SPP), brokers, and OTC counterparties
- ensuring compliance with US energy regulations, e.g. FERC, PUCT
- driving the development and optimization of the team’s processes and systems
- supporting the US Trading team on procurement and payment of invoices as well as trading of new products/markets
- collaborating both in-person and remotely on projects with colleagues across the US and Europe
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor's degree in economics, finance, business administration, or similar
- have experience with energy trading and back-office processes, particularly in US power markets
- are proficient in Excel and preferably SAP and trade capture systems
- have a creative mindset and thrive by working in an analytically complex and dynamic work environment
- are proactive and keen on collaborating with colleagues across the globe
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than February 14, 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact , , on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country