Regional Head of FM North America
Imagine a future where you play a significant role in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy, by operating and developing a vast portfolio of sites
Join us in this role where you’ll be overall responsible for FM resources and facilities in the region with regards to FM management service delivery, cleaning and waste service delivery, security services delivery, property services delivery, facility support, and QHSE and compliance, etc. You’ll be the key point of contact for senior stakeholders in the region, responsible for people and talent development with Global Real Estate Workplace Management FM Americas. You’ll drive and operate a continued improvement culture and constantly strive for best possible processes within the GREWM span of control.
Welcome to Global Real Estate Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Facility Management where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure accountability and excellent team performance, provide leadership and direction, and communicate actions needed to implement the function’s strategy and business plan, as well as explain and bridge the relationship to the broader organization’s mission, vision, and values. The Americas FM team consist of a group of FM professionals ranging from facility managers, office manages and facility assistants – on the side of the direct team, you have access to a brought range of SMEs. As a team, we work in trust-based work environment, seek learning opportunities, and collaborate though knowledge sharing and teamwork. We constantly strive for improvements, both individually and as a team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- bridging the regional facility management deliveries towards, and supporting, the global and regional overarching business goals and objectives
- driving the regional FM strategy supporting the global GREWM strategy by ensuring optimization of all cultural aspects, developing regional guidelines, standards, and oversights
- providing input to the development of global and regional best practices for local adaptation and innovating and driving continuous development for short and long-term value adding
- working within, and taking ownership of, governance for FM providers and partners
- managing procurement projects and engaging service partners in alignment with the Global FM function
- acting as a go-to person in all tactical FM and workplace matters.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold an MSc. in engineering, economics, or similar, have experience with HSE-related issues around FM and authorities, and LCA/lifecycle thinking experience
- demonstrate a clear moral compass and never compromise on doing what is right
- have the bandwidth, knowledge, and analytical skills to grasp structure, solve FM business challenges, engage others, set clear agendas, and lead across distances
- take ownership, stay on course, handle pressure well and work through resistance to get things done
- navigate and demonstrate a commercial mindset by spotting the commercials and opportunities and focusing on the bottom line
- care for people, are approachable and fun to work with, and demonstrate emotional intelligence.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February, 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.