IT and digital
Senior SAP PI/PO Integration Consultant
Imagine a future where you turn your passion into action and work in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of SAP PI/PO integration for renewable energy projects around the world.
Welcome to ERP Development
You’ll be part of our ERP Development team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the development and support of SAP PI/PO integration. You’ll join our international IT department which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with different business units across Europe and in Malaysia. You’ll have the chance to continuously improve your qualifications, e.g., by participating in SAP trainings or conferences. As a team, we cooperate closely in our daily work. We’re working according to SAFe (Scalable Agile Framework). Our team also focuses a lot on having a healthy work-life balance and supports flexible working hours.
You’ll play an important role in:
- analysing business requirements and providing functional and technical design solutions for SAP PI/PO integration projects
- maintaining and developing interfaces using various integration technologies
- troubleshooting errors in the interfaces and providing support
- working closely with the technical and functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of the SAP PI/PO projects
- continuously improving your qualifications.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with SAP PI/PO
- have experience with SAP CPI
- have some experience with SAP ABAP, programming, and debugging
- have strong analytical skills and understand technical issues
- have excellent communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Artur Cywinski, , on (Poland +48) 506976643 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.