IT and digital
SAP Security and Fiori Architect
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong architectural community that designs and documents coherent IT Architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure that the architecture of applications and tools supports effective architecture practices and general architectural artefacts in alignment with our strategy and vision. As part of the Architecture team, you’ll ensure that the priorities are in line with our key stakeholders’ vision, to utilise the value creation of the application.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of our Architecture & Technology Competency team where you, together with your colleagues, will work in Agile SAFe framework as part of a product team. This community consists of over 120 architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation, whilst ensuring great cohesion and a platform for high quality knowledge sharing. You’ll also help solve the unique challenges of building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe by giving and receiving feedback from stakeholders and team members. Our team encourages you to share ideas with others and acknowledge others' skill, experience, creativity, and contributions too. Development is an important part of our team’s growth as well as yours.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the system landscape architecture and the technical architecture design while implementing SAP Fiori solutions on Fiori with SAP Business Suite
- driving the implementation of standards for development, integration, and provisioning of SAP frontend solution managing across multiple technologies and teams
- creating, promoting, and applying the framework for the Fiori role-based design
- providing guidance with adherence to the architectural artifacts, development standards, SAP best practices and architecture decisions based on industry standards
- guiding the team on security role creation to ensure compliance with sap security design standards to align with best practices.
To succeed in the role, you:
- define end-to-end architecture and the work plan for the teams, such as UI5 development, OData developers, Basis, Security, and SSO teams
- are proficient in Fiori launchpad configurations, catalogue or group setup, and security frontend role setup in connection with SAP GRC and other security solutions
- can maintain and design security process related documents and develop innovative ideas for automating processes and tasks
- have good analytical skills and can communicate with Business and Project teams, articulating business requirements in relation to technical solutions
- are proficient with SAP BTP solutions for roles and authorisation management, and SAFe setup to apply on DevOps principles.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.