Operations and technicians
Senior Integrity Specialist, Maintenance Framework
Imagine a future where you play a key role in securing high asset integrity of our wind farms through strong delivery of maintenance frameworks, processes, and systems
Join us in this role where you’ll be working across various technical areas within wind power operations. You’ll be responsible for driving and coordinating the standardisation, digitalisation and continuous improvement of maintenance frameworks covering the Preventive Inspection and Maintenance Plans for the physical assets on Site and the failure mode mitigation framework, DMAIC. This is done by engaging and coordinating with stakeholders from other global support functions.
Welcome to Asset Integrity Management
You’ll be part of Integrity Systems where you, together with your colleagues, will manage and optimise the Asset Integrity Management (AIM) framework with its processes and supporting tools to ensure the integrity of our physical assets. The team also takes the lead in communicating with stakeholders and representing the AIM departments on cross-disciplinary matters, as well as integrity reporting to management. This team is central in succeeding in developing scalable processes for asset integrity management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving and coordinating the further development of Asset Integrity Management key processes covering Preventive Inspection and Maintenance Plans across all offshore assets
- managing and improving processes covering failure mode mitigation framework and DMAIC project model for corrective maintenance, by engaging with our integrity specialists in Asset Integrity Management
- supervising the overall process for annual creation of Work Orders, incl. required resources in SAP for Preventive Inspection and Maintenance Plans
- defining requirements for AIM supporting IT tools and other enablers to support our processes in a smarter and more integrated way
- coordinating an overview of cross-disciplinary projects for Preventive Maintenance and DMAIC to gather lessons learned and ensure the continual improvement of the framework, processes, and tools.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or business administration
- possess strong communication and project management skills and engage well with stakeholders
- have experience from an operating organisation with a basis of technical and maintenance understanding, incl. CMMS, e.g., SAP
- thrive in an international environment, are proactive and structured, and also have a natural flair for adapting rapidly to change
- understand the asset integrity management discipline within an operational business, as our organisation is ISO 55001-certified.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.