Lead Contract Manager
Imagine a future where you deliver industry-leading contract management as part of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll play a central part in delivering and installing Wind Turbine Generators on a major UK offshore wind farm.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of UK Execution Contract Management, where you‘ll be joining dedicated and experienced colleagues in the UK and Denmark. You’ll play a key role as part of the team responsible for delivering the critical Wind Turbine Generator scope for a major new UK offshore wind farm. You’ll work closely with your peers and wider project team in a highly collaborative environment where we pride ourselves on a high level of professionalism and a passion for achieving excellence.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading and driving the commercial agenda for the package, providing first-class contractual and commercial insight
- proactively managing and mitigating risk
- managing the rights and obligations in our contracts
- clarifying and settling contract claims from both parties
- creating and maintaining strong relationships with key supply chain partners.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience managing contracts for large-scale construction projects for manufacturing and installation of components
- are a good communicator (both orally and in writing) and are able to use those skills to influence the project team
- are used to managing a large group of stakeholders and interfaces across a large international company
- are an assertive negotiator with a holistic commercial mindset
- are an active and engaging team player.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Matthew Solly, Head of UK Execution Contract Management, on (United Kingdom +44) 7385947770 on Mondays and Fridays from 08:00-09:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll work with colleagues and contractors in multiple locations within Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.