Strategy and business development
Commercial Manager for Power-to-X (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you lead the commercial scope for Power-to-X (P2X) projects at the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll become a Commercial Manager in our P2X Commercial team, helping to deliver cutting edge commercial solutions across geographies and technologies. The P2X industry is in exponential growth, and you’ll be responsible for ensuring we maximise the value of our P2X projects and embed commercial excellence across the portfolio. You’ll drive the origination and maturation of our first-of-a-kind P2X projects by collaborating with colleagues from across our global organisation to design and implement solutions to complex commercial challenges.
Welcome to P2X
You’ll be part of P2X Commercial where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the commercial aspects of our pipeline of renewable hydrogen and e-fuels projects. These technologies will be crucial to achieving the world’s decarbonisation goals, and we’re taking a leading role in the transition. You’ll join a dynamic and collaborative team who works across the P2X organisation to drive standardisation within our portfolio of projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking responsibility for the critical commercial and contractual aspects of early-stage P2X projects
- driving the optimisation of the project business case
- representing our company in negotiations with external parties to agree on key commercial terms in offtake and partnership agreements
- shaping recommendations for the organisation’s decision makers, incl. our Global Executive Team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with analysing project financials and bringing your commercial judgement to make decisive recommendations
- have a proven track record of negotiating complex agreements with external partners and customers
- thrive in a fast-growth environment where rapid shifts in landscape require agility and the patience to pivot or start again
- have a relevant academic and professional background, e.g., within economics, finance, or law.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Robert Duncalf, Commercial Director, on (United Kingdom +44) 7585880937 on Fridays from 09:30-10:30 GMT if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.