Imagine a future where you take up the challenges of optimising procurement to create a diverse and inclusive world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be the commercial lead for the sourcing process of a wide range of Facility Management goods and services across UK and Ireland to support our ambitious strategy for creating the best place to work. Our scopes cover a wide range of goods and services within the scope of facility management covering both hard and soft services, e.g., security, cleaning, furniture, waste, and building maintenance. You’ll manage the full tender and contracting process.
Welcome to Services Procurement
You’ll be part of Sourcing team where you, together with your colleagues, will source a broad range of services, taking responsibility for the sourcing process from defining the tender strategy to delivering the signed contracts within the agreed time and budget. We offer an international working environment where you’ll collaborate closely with the business and technical colleagues across the globe. Our team of ambitious and caring colleagues is dedicated to deliver high value to our stakeholders across the organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for sourcing of Facility Management services in UK and Ireland
- leading and delivering strategic sourcing processes from start to finish, i.e., market analysis, tender process, negotiations, and implementation
- ensuring contractual alignment between business and project objectives
- building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the realisation and optimisation of commercial value
- contributing with your excellence in sourcing management, value creation, and cost-out initiatives.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a cross-disciplinary background based in economics or law
- have experience with leading the sourcing and negotiation process of complex projects, goods, and services
- enjoy working in a team and have excellent stakeholder management skills
- can communicate clearly at all levels, both internally and externally
- have a positive and proactive mindset, as well as a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business-critical sourcing projects successfully
- contribute to our department where we value knowledge sharing and caring for each other.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jeannette Reemando Rosa, Head of Sourcing, on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.