IT and digital
IT Product Owner for Production Cyber Defense
Imagine a future where you contribute by leading the development of our cyber defense products and services to our energy producing assets on a global scale
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an agile team working to protect our company assets from security related incidents on a global scale.
Welcome to the Production Cyber Defence team
You’ll be part of a team where you and your colleagues will ensure that we detect malicious activity or potential security problems. In this role you’ll lead and communicate the product vision and roadmap, and you’ll engage in a diverse stakeholder landscape globally across Ørsted. The Cyber Defence Centre is an agile delivery organisation where you and the team are playing an important role. In the Cyber Defence Centre, we have experts in both offensive and defensive security. We ensure that you will have excellent opportunities for best practice sharing and learning across Product Owner disciplines in our Competency Centre.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the product vision and strategic roadmap for the area, and prioritising and refining backlog together with the team
- ensuring that outcome of product capabilities is aligned with objectives
- securing operations quality and quantity and ensuring they are aligned with commitments towards business stakeholders, as well as compliance requirements across global footprint of the organisation’s production assets.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong strategic product understanding, interpersonal skills, and have the ability to successfully orchestrate cross-organisational communities
- have the ability and like to communicate to relevant stakeholders and the product team, so all are aligned and excited about the product´s strategic roadmap
- have strong experience as a Product Owner in the field, know about product management, SAFe, or other agile frameworks
- possess knowledge in any or all areas: detection, monitoring, security assessments, security technologies important to those activities, as well as security in general
- preferably possess experience that include operational technology and security frameworks
- communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing, and enjoy global engagements.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lotte Hartmann, Head of DK CC ITPOs, on (Denmark +45) 99558254, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.