Supplier QHSE Manager
Imagine a future where you drive world-class QHSE performance, in partnership with our suppliers of inter-array and export cables
Join us in this role where you’ll evaluate, develop, and engage suppliers for our Global projects and operations, driving QHSE performance in the world’s leading offshore wind company to ensure sustainable as well as quality products and services.
Welcome to QHSE Supplier Qualification
You’ll be part of Cables Module Group where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a team which ensures a high standard of deliveries and supplier development through supplier engagement, in line with QHSE requirements. Supplier QHSE managers work across the globe supporting our Product Lines, Asset Projects, and Operations, both independently as well as through a network of talented colleagues. You’ll apply your skills and knowledge in developing the suppliers in support of our internal stakeholder needs.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring high-quality health, safety, and environment (QHSE) standards and execution in our supply chain
- performing supplier qualification and evaluations, as well as participating in supplier negotiations
- supporting and cooperating with our suppliers in relation to QHSE development, in order to fulfil our Employers’ Requirements
- following up on QHSE matters with the supplier, incl. conducting supplier audits and ensuring structured and transparent QHSE management and reporting
- supporting the development of best practices and proactively sharing knowledge internally and externally.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have front-line experience within fabrication of high-voltage components and quality assurance and control.
- have solid knowledge of QHSE management systems and experience as a lead auditor
- have a demonstrable ability to analyse and report data for driving QHSE excellence beyond reducing injury statistics and non-conformities
- have demonstrable skills in communicating with all levels of the organisation, as well as demonstrable change management skills
- speak and write English fluently – other languages from our operating areas could also be relevant.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.