Imagine a future where you provide support in project development, project delivery, and asset operations in the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll assist with supplier pre-qualifications, provide guidance on planning compliance, assist in investigations, review job planning documentation, support our Net-Zero workstreams, provide support on bio-diversity projects, such as Pollinator & Nature Plus projects, electric vehicles, etc.
Welcome to QHSE Onshore Europe
You’ll be part of QHSE Europe where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a dynamic, diverse, diligent, and inclusive team. We are a passionate group who endeavour to maximise the sum of our parts to ensure that we provide a quality service to the European Onshore business. While working on your initiative is important, there is a team with great knowledge and experience to draw-upon should you require it. An ability to see others’ viewpoints, trustworthiness, and transparency are key requirements.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting the Ireland & UK onshore business in ensuring compliance with environmental legislation and best industry practice
- ensuring that all planned works within the Ireland & UK onshore business are executed in an environmentally responsible manner
- developing and maintaining environmental specific documentation, such as work procedures, training records, promotional material, KPIs, reports, presentations, etc.
- providing technical knowledge, advice, and expertise in environmental matters to all levels throughout the Ireland & UK onshore business
- conducting independent inspections of facilities and work practices.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a good understanding of legislation (IRL & UK, Construction Regs, etc.)
- are a subject matter expert able to demonstrate knowledge of management systems and effective document control practices, collation of KPIs, etc.
- are able to demonstrate a flexible work approach towards change management and be collaborative and open in your approach to facilitate the delivery of environmental initiatives and in providing environmental support to the business
- have experience in conducting inspections, site walk-downs, audits, etc.
- contribute to training material, assist with presenting in-house and external stakeholder workshops on environmental related subject matter.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2nd December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Eoin Doyle, Head of HSE, Onshore Europe, on +353860433902 , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.