IT and digital
Cloud Migration Lead
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll lead migration of innovative IT cloud solutions in the ever-changing and digitalised world. You’ll play a key role in streamlining technologies and adopting them to be faster, more flexible, and more resilient. Find out how IT can supercharge climate action and join a fascinating green transformation journey to create a world that is powered by renewable energy.
Welcome to the Cloud Acceleration team
You’ll be part of a new, cross-functional, international agile team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop core products based on the cloud technology. This includes full scope of cloud lifecycle activities. Work with enthusiastic people with a global mindset and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work with purpose is part of daily life. As a team, we’re expanding both in numbers and capabilities, making it a good opportunity for you to join and grow with us.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing high-level, detailed migration plans and blueprints, incl. resource allocation, risk mitigation strategies, and timeline management
- supporting stakeholders with missing knowledge for clarifying design on the applications to be migrated
- collaborating with stakeholders, incl. delivery organisations, technical teams, and business units, to define migration strategies, scope, and goals
- driving thorough assessments of existing infrastructure, applications, and workloads to identify migration requirements, potential challenges, and migration waves
- feedback dependencies to both AWS platform and products on the platform
- leading end-to-end migration projects from on-premises infrastructure to AWS cloud, ensuring successful delivery within budget and time constraints.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have capability to possess a good understanding of our IT Architecture principles and IT Strategy
- are able to create a high-level plan based on input from various stakeholders and break it down to reasonable work portions
- possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- have extensive experience in leading large-scale, based on 6 Rs cloud migration projects. AWS experience is preferred.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 07 October 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.