Finance and controlling
Operations Professional or Specialist in Expense Management
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for handling of invoices and travel expenses across the entire company as part of a well-collaborating team
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the deliveries from the Accounts Payable team, making sure that they meet the agreed service levels. You’ll have a large interface with group functions and managers all over the world, so it’s important that you’re able to communicate positively and constructively as well as being service-minded and flexible.
Welcome to Financial Services
You’ll be part of Accounts Payable where you, together with your colleagues, will handle employee expense reports in the Concur system, perform activities related to credit card transactions, and provide business support to our employees using internal ticketing system. We also have Financial Services teams in Denmark and Malaysia and there’ll be close cooperation with these teams in daily operations as well as in the initial training.
You’ll play an important role in:
- reviewing employee travel expense reports in Concur
- following SOP, Ørsted Travel Policy, and Expense Policy to process expense reports
- handling various reminder processes
- supporting credit card process (opening-closing credit cards)
- supporting and guiding employees via phone, email, and ticketing tool
- preparing compliance reports.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant educational background and have completed a bachelor’s degree
- have experience with expense management or credit card process
- have worked with SAP and Concur
- possess a proactive and systematic approach to work tasks
- have good communication skills and speak and write English at B2 level.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Balbina Jaskowska, Manager, on (Poland +48) 690483162 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.