Engineering and construction
Technical Project Manager
Imagine a future where you support the delivery of our ambition in renewable hydrogen and P2X e-fuels to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be leading a multidisciplinary team across the company and interact with staff at all levels in the organization as well as with external stakeholders as part of the technical delivery of one or more of our P2X projects.
Welcome to Ørsted Power to X North America
You’ll be part of the pioneering Ørsted P-to-X North American team where you, together with your colleagues, will share the common objective of value creation. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and lean team backed up by a large organization. You'll be involved from the early stages of project development, through concept selection, engineering, tendering, construction, and commissioning.
You’ll play an important role in:
- technical project management, being responsible for engineering, construction, and commissioning of Power to X project plant
- defining plans for project deliverables in accordance with the P2X project stage gate project model
- developing, motivating, and maintaining a technical team with the needed competences for the technical project delivery
- managing internal and external interfaces between technical disciplines, e.g., process, civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, process safety, etc.
- supporting contracts and contractual interfaces across the project and providing technical feedback and direction during contract negotiations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in engineering or another relevant degree
- are experienced in leading a team of specialists with deep functional knowledge
- have experience in managing engineering across the different phases of a project, from early development, concept selection, FIEED, and execution
- have experience from industries like ammonia production, synthetic fuels, large chemical plant, refineries, or other heavy process industry
- have experience with internal and external stakeholder management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-10-31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US by email on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll engage with the P2X team based across the USA as well as potential travel to the site location.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.