IT and digital
Senior Data Engineer
Imagine a future where you develop cloud-based platform solutions that enable the use of data across disciplines and business areas
Join us in this role where you’ll get the opportunity to architect and build end-to-end data engineering solutions that provide the foundation for a cloud-based analytics platform for our Onshore business unit tapping into the enterprise solution.
Welcome to Warsaw IT Hub
You’ll be part of Data & Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will be a part of our agile delivery organisation and will be working closely with product owners, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders. You’ll be advising the business on how to enable data in order to increase business value.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and building data pipelines for modern cloud-based analytics across the company
- working with big data and complex and large datasets to be presented in a structured way to the business
- ensuring that data format and storage options are the best fit for end-user needs
- monitoring and maintaining existing data pipelines
- being part of PoCs to select and maintain relevant data engineering tools.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a passion for developing software to address data processing challenges
- have significant development experience and interest in the extensive use of Python
- excel in taking responsibility for issues and clarifying them with peers while having an expertise in SQL, Databricks, Spark/PySpark, and NiFi
- have a significant experience with data storage or engineering solutions in Azure, incl. Docker and Kubernetes
- are well-versed in monitoring and orchestrating data pipelines in a DevOps context
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, Head of Data ＆ Analytics, on (Poland +48) 690483188 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.