Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you secure successful Operation inputs for our future bids in the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll drive Operations’ strategic set-up and deliver operational business cases in the early development phase in existing and new markets. You’ll play a vital role in our ambitious growth targets by ensuring that Operations develops competitive and winning bids, where all parameters have been taken into consideration.
Welcome to Operations Commercial
You’ll be part of Operations Development Projects where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for all Operations & Maintenance (O&M) activities and deliverables during the early development phase and the bid. The team supports all bid projects, and you’ll be exposed to multiple internal and external stakeholders, in a global setting. We work individually, with a high degree of freedom to plan our own deliveries, though team members are always available with sparring and support. We work in a dynamic setting and no projects are similar, hence an agile mindset and positive attitude is valued.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the strategic Operations set-up for projects in the early development phase in existing and new markets
- delivering strong operational business cases for early development projects, incl. OPEX, DEVEX, and yield profiles, all the way to final investment decision (FID)
- project managing the O&M development team, acting as the Operations focal point, and driving the collaboration with other project stakeholders during the early development phase
- ensuring that the lifetime OPEX model assumptions and yield profiles are robust and that all decisions are made with the input of necessary stakeholders and supported by a solid business case
- project managing the scope and ensuring timely delivery of Operations’ deliverables for FID (and towards the beginning of the construction/execution phase).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree in business, economics, or engineering
- have substantial professional experience, incl. relevant project management experience, as well as experience from a commercial role in a technical industry coupled with experience working in cross-cultural and virtual teams
- understand operational and/or project environments
- have experience with developing and justifying project concepts, scope, and costs.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tina Christensen, Operation Development Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99551056 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.