IT and digital
SAP MM Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future by enhancing our SAP solution in SAP MM area.
Join us in this role where you’ll have a responsibility for operational support of O2C and P2P business processes. You will work closely with the business to develop and enhance SAP applications.
Welcome to ERP Applications
You’ll be part of Ørsted Business Services (ØBS) where you, together with your colleagues, will take responsibility for developing and enhancing SAP applications in an agile set up, working closely with the business. More precisely, you’ll join ERP Applications, a community consisting of 24 consultants working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. We’re a certified SAP Customer Centre of Expertise, where we ensure great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- day-to-day operational support in O2C & P2P processes
- incident and problem management based on the existing production issues for O2C and P2P processes
- developing and enhancing SAP applications in an agile and project-oriented way
- preparing and updating business design documents, functional specs, and test scripts
- supporting smooth operation of workflow solution
- collaborating with the business to develop and deliver tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have profound experience with SAP MM and understanding of Procure to Pay process
- have experience with SAP SD, Business Partner approach, and material master data
- are an excellent communicator and team player
- have very good English skills – both written and spoken
- have experience with working in international environment and understand technical issues from a customer perspective.
- preferably have an understanding of SAP BPI, experience with workflow solutions and are able to read ABAP code.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Kozakowska, Head of ERP Applications, on on Tuesdays to Thursdays from 08:00-12:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.