IT and digital
Information Security Management System Specialist
Imagine a future where you ensure security and compliance of information in the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that information security management system is secure and compliant with regulations and standards. You’ll use your technical knowledge and skills around cyber security and apply good communications skills working with a diverse range of people.
Welcome to Regional Support East Coast
You’ll be part of Technical Site Support where you, together with your colleagues, will support the East Coast region on cyber security resilience. You’ll work within the team to ensure the sites are compliant and deliver high degree of information security and cyber security. You will understand the risks and identify practical solutions to mitigate them. As the specialist in region, you will be the point of contact on matters associated with cyber security.
You’ll play an important role in:
- management, maintenance, identification, and improving cyber security risk management in the East Coast region
- ensuring maintenance is prescribed and executed
- driving improvement of reporting efficiency on the Information Security Management System in accordance with statutory and business requirements
- supporting and collaborating with relevant teams locally and globally in the implementation of Information Security Management System requirements in the East Coast region.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in the relevant area or similar
- have strong business analysis and change management skills
- have strong knowledge of information security and information technology systems and understanding of cyber security concepts and regulations.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jason Bryant, Head of Regional Support, on (United Kingdom +44) 7880269473 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.