Engineering and construction
Electrical Installation Engineer
Imagine a future where you grow your talent within a high performing team, experience a variety of cultures, and impact our green transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a diverse and dynamic team, with a passion for making the world run entirely on green energy. As part of this global team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring electrical and mechanical integrity and safety throughout the installation, test, and commissioning both on- and offshore.
Welcome to Electrical Installation and Commissioning Supervision
You’ll be part of the power transmission’s supervision team where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a project team where trust, integrity, and accountability play a fundamental role in the collaboration it takes to execute a project successfully. You’ll engage with internal and external stakeholders, align with your team leader, and coordinate site activities between various suppliers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- promoting and being a role model in a safe working culture
- ensuring that electrical and electromechanical installation, commissioning, and testing live up to the required quality
- providing speciality knowledge within Electromechanical and Automated Fire Safety Systems or Fibre Optics, SCADA, and Communication Systems
- establishing and maintaining good collaboration through acknowledging communication with stakeholders
- taking active part in developing the way we work with supervision, supporting anchorage of learnings, and professional growths
To succeed in the role, you:
- are culturally aware and open minded as you’ll be working in a global, multicultural, and diverse team
- are adaptive and possess a development mindset able to deal with frequent changes
- have a completed degree or vocational training within electrical or marine engineering
- have experience with the installation and commissioning of electrical and electromechanical equipment on onshore or offshore substations at construction sites and fabrication yards
- take interest in both your own and team development
- speak, read, and write English at advanced level.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition APAC by email on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com If you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be working partially at onshore fabrication yards and partially offshore wind farm sites, both potentially in various countries around the world.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.