Engineering and construction
Electrical Installation Engineer
Imagine a future where you develop yourself within a high-performing and trusting team and make an impact for green transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a diverse and dynamic team, with a passion for making the world run entirely on green energy. You will be responsible for ensuring electrical and mechanical integrity and safety throughout the installation, testing, and commissioning both on- and offshore.
Welcome to Electrical Installation and Commissioning Supervision
You’ll be part of the power transmission’s supervision team where trust, integrity, and accountability play a fundamental role in the collaboration to execute a project successfully. You, together with your colleagues, will engage with internal and external stakeholders, aligning with your team leader and coordinating site activities between various suppliers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- promoting and being a role model in safe working culture
- ensuring that electrical and electromechanical installation, commissioning, and testing live up to the required quality
- providing speciality knowledge within High Voltage Equipment and Protection or Electromechanical and Automated Fire Safety Systems
- establishing and maintaining good collaboration through acknowledging communication with stakeholders
- actively developing the way we work with supervision, supporting anchorage of learnings, and professional growths.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are culturally aware and open minded as you will be working in a global, multicultural, and diverse team and are adaptive
- possess a development mindset able to deal with frequent changes
- have a degree or vocational training within electrical or marine engineering
- have experience with the installation and commissioning of electrical and electromechanical equipment on onshore and/or offshore substations at construction sites, fabrication yards
- take interest in both your own and team development
- speak, read, and write English at advanced level.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an on-site set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.