Operations and technicians
Lead Technical Site Supervisor
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for improving and optimizing site reliability and performance
Join us in this role where you’ll utilize your technical expertise and engineering methods to increase the reliability of fleet assets, thus reducing plant downtime. You’ll use your skills to review and analyze minor and major corrective requirements in order to implement site improvements. You’ll also be the point of contact for sites and assist with technical queries.
Welcome to Regional Support NA Operations
You’ll be part of the Technical Site Support team as part of Regional Support NA Operations where you, together with your two other colleagues, will work together to solve basic and complex engineering problems experienced by the portfolio of assets under operation at Ørsted. Your job will be to provide practical and efficient solutions to these problems using the tools available. You’ll liaise with multiple functions across the business to maintain effective processes and communication across multiple sites and work regions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating and influencing effective planning and execution of Preventative Maintenance Plans and the Operational Asset Integrity Plan
- increasing the reliability of assets caused by the site’s top ten loss-causing issues through RCA and DMAIC techniques, thereby reducing commercial and asset losses
- attending technical forums alongside other TSSs and Technical Support to collaborate on Quick Win Battles (QWB) and to discuss the global fleet-wide, WTG, SCADA, and Transmission type-specific issues
- producing criticality analysis reports to include QHSE and compliance, implementing additional controls to reduce site risks
- providing technical expertise to Planning, Scheduling, and Site functions, as they develop work orders for execution.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are detail-oriented, have good managerial skills, and the ability to work in a multitask environment
- can maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholders
- have field experience on G6 WTGs and have completed training at all levels
- have a technical, electrical engineering background, or equivalent.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than August 9, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.