Engineering and construction
Senior Process Control Specialist
Imagine a future where you help our first Renescience plant reach its full potential using our patented technology
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the team responsible for safe, stable, and commercially viable operation of our first full-scale Renescience plant. Within our busy and exciting workplace, you’ll be working in partnership with the EPC, Technology and O&M teams, ensuring that the process control is optimised and plant performance is maintained and improved where required.
Welcome to EPC
You’ll be part of our Renescience team where you, together with your colleagues, will play a key role in maintaining current process control systems on site and supporting future process optimisation projects. By combining your past expertise with the new knowledge you’ll gain about the Renescience technology and the plant, you’ll become our Renescience process control expert to troubleshoot, implement changes and updates, and contribute to plant performance optimisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being the leading process control expert on site to ensure that the plant process control system is reliable, stable, and optimal
- participating in projects to implement process changes, commission new equipment, and ensure that the control, electrical, and instrumentation systems for these are integrated in the SCADA
- providing programming and electrical engineering expertise, supporting operational teams in troubleshooting and plant performance optimisation
- leading process control and electrical engineering projects in connection with development, design, tendering, construction, and commissioning of future Renescience plants
- ensuring documentation of process control systems, electrical design, and instrumentation specifications, incl. quality, health, safety, and environmental requirements (HAZOP, ATEX, etc.).
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar, and have good understanding of mechanics, automation, and instrumentation
- have proven track record of working with industrial plants in process control with extended experience in supervision, support, and troubleshooting for operation and maintenance teams
- are an experienced project leader with a proactive and systematic approach and strong time management skills
- have good communication skills and the drive to influence
- are skilled in working with implementation of changes and documentation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Holm Lerke-Moeller, Director, on (Denmark +45) 99558623 on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 09:30-11:30 CEST if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.