Imagine a future where you’re the first port of call for our London offices
Join us in this role where you’ll deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders, both at the Servicepoint and reception. With the sole focus of looking after Ørsted’s head office in London, you’ll provide a customer-centred Help Desk service for all employees, contractors, and visitors, ensuring they have a memorable customer experience.
Welcome to Facility Management
You’ll be part of London Facility Management team where you, together with your seven other enthusiastic colleagues, will provide a professional welcome to all guests. Our team prides itself on great working relationships and respect for each other. We’re honest, ambitious, caring, bright and curious, and we communicate daily on our various projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- monitoring, responding, and tracking all Servicepoints, reception calls, emails, and other forms of communication to ensure all jobs or queries are actioned
- welcoming employees and visitors, whether in person or on the phone
- creating, updating, and disabling security passes for all employees, contractors, and visiting staff
- processing and distributing incoming and outgoing post, as well as booking couriers
- ordering and maintaining stationery and printer supplies
- checking and setting up meeting rooms and assisting with occasional office moves.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some experience in similar facilities or reception role
- are a high energy and friendly individual with a can-do attitude
- are a self-starter who can take the initiative
- are a team player who thrives on working alongside others and going the extra mile to provide help where it is required.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Matthew Parker, Facility Manager, on (United Kingdom +44) 7557893377 on Mondays and Tuesdays from 09:00-14:00 GMT if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 12 months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.