Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you use your expertise to deliver the data products needed to help drive and improve the digital initiatives for a global team
Join us in this role where you’ll be working on our different asset projects, where your colleagues are designing and optimising the Offshore wind farms that we’re building. You’ll facilitate data deliveries and data transfers for Asset Projects for both internal and external stakeholders. Moreover, you’ll build and support tools, apply data standards, and make data available at the right quality level.
Welcome to Wind Farm
You’ll be part of Data & Digital Products where you, together with your colleagues, will join a newly created team of data management specialists where you’ll engage with internal and external stakeholders to optimise the access to the information they need. The team is responsible for various wind farm support data covering seabed surveys, site weather measurements, cable monitoring, besides many other areas. You’ll have a unique opportunity to mature and establish digital technology initiatives to decrease supplier data delivery time on Asset Projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring projects comply with internal and external data requirements in relation to performance, integrity, quality, and security
- assisting wind farm personnel with access to data, sharing knowledge, and leveraging business optimisations
- developing a structured overview of incoming relevant data for wind farm personnel from internal and external stakeholders
- assisting with the development and roll out of tools that enable data QA efficiencies
- troubleshooting data-related problems and instigating maintenance of, or modifications to, storage technologies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant educational background at M.Sc. degree level, or similar
- have some relevant experience with data management/science or relevant data handling experience-working with geoscientific datasets is considered an advantage
- are curious and eager to learn
- are a good communicator with a service-minded approach to your stakeholders
- can talk with confidence about data handling and management as one of the company’s subject matter experts
- have a strong knowledge of SQL, scripting (in R or Python), and big data technologies.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.