IT and digital
Senior SharePoint Engineer
Imagine a future where you create a digital workplace that enables employees to work in an agile, collaborative, and secure environment
Join us in this role where you’ll work towards enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable energy company in the world to establish a top-of-class digital workplace experience for all employees.
Welcome to Cloud & Digital Workplace Engineering
You’ll be part of Information Management & Productivity Development where you, together with your global colleagues, will develop our SharePoint solution. You’ll be working in an ambitious team of four developers and two testers who continuously collaborate with various international colleagues in an agile scrum setup.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting existing SharePoint applications by troubleshooting and identifying issues
- developing and working with various SharePoint related projects and ensuring that they can be maintained afterwards
- writing PowerShell scripts to assist with SharePoint task and migrations as needed
- establishing close working relationship with the IT product owner, scrum master, and architect teams located globally.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in computer software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- have experience developing enterprise business automation solutions using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps, Power Automate.
- have experience as a developer with strong technical knowledge of SharePoint Online, SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Microsoft Azure, PowerShell, Power Platform, and C#.NET
- have good knowledge of the agile methodology and frameworks like scrum, incl. scrum theory, rules, and practices
- thrive in an international environment
- are a team player who shares problems and solutions as well as proactively offer assistance.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.