IT and digital
Digital Workplace Specialist (Office 365)
Imagine a future where you play a vital role in supporting our large portfolio of collaboration tools, with a dedicated focus on Office 365 solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be working towards enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world. You’ll work on our toolset, where you’ll be supporting users, identifying business needs, and promoting ways of improving workflow efficiency.
Welcome to Infrastructure & Service Operations
You’ll be part of Digital Workplace IPL where you, together with your colleagues, will work with digital collaboration and productivity tools, focusing on how to generate more value from our collaboration solutions by continuously developing and adopting best practice.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing third-level support for Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus
- identifying and proposing optimal ways of working within the collaboration and productivity tools
- improving the service by working on employee feedback and known support issues
- assisting in adoption activities via guidance, seminars, and business-related activities
- establishing a close working relationship with your multi-location team and with business stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus management and troubleshooting from an international organisation, supporting collaboration tools on all platforms
- excel at building relations with internal customers and want to contribute to team successes
- can explain complex technical issues in an easily understandable way
- are self-motivated, independent, and able to work with minimal guidance
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us, you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Infrastructure & SO, on (Poland +48) 573790082, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.