IT and digital
Student Assistant for Agile Release Trains
Imagine a future where you combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience in an international work environment
Join us in this role where you’ll support various teams with a diverse pool of assignments. You’ll gain valuable experience in several areas such as quantitative reporting in e.g., Power BI, agile processes, project management, and event management. By working in one of the organisation’s agile release trains, you’ll take part in driving and transforming our company into a more agile organisation. Your heart is beating for agile ways of working, and so is ours.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of Agile UX & Students where you, together with your colleagues, will work out of our office in Gentofte, supporting our company in its agile transformation. The task portfolio is diverse, ranging from high-level scoping to the more practical and administrative side of day-to-day dealings. The team consists of a broad mix of competences and job profiles, from 18 student assistants to UX and quality managers. The students in our team work within different areas, and this position is focused on supporting our ART leadership with a range of tasks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- support ART Leadership within tasks such as risk management and agile processes
- gathering, analysing, and visualising quantitative data in, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, or PowerBI
- managing ad hoc tasks such as event planning, team-building exercises, or similar
- assisting colleagues on ‘ticket solving’ e.g., on telephony
- assisting scrum masters with, e.g., meeting facilitation, onboarding of new colleagues, and maintaining an overview of tasks in Azure DevOps (ADO).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good PowerPoint, Excel, or Power BI skills
- understand basic statistics, e.g., for forecasting purposes
- have an understanding of data, i.e., models & mgmt., for reporting
- have a background in business, economy, or IT
- are responsible, structured, and able to navigate in a hectic work environment.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joachim Meng Joergensen, Studentermedhjælper, on (Denmark +45) 99554287 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:00-12:00, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.