Management Support Consultant/Personal Assistant in IT
Imagine a future where you’re part of a diverse admin team at the core of Ørsted IT, a place where your passion for enabling great leadership can grow and is valued
Join us in this role where you’ll be partnering with senior leaders in IT, working closely with select members of the management team. You’ll take ownership of all practicalities to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements and that we meet deadlines, and generally overseeing that management’s obligations are met. You will filter and prioritise, manage demanding schedules; be management’s strategic sparring partner and occasionally act on their behalf – while maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
Welcome to IT Management Support
You’ll be part of IT Management Support where you, together with your colleagues, will provide support to the IT Management team. Our responsibilities are broad and diverse, and we excel at the operational level where we communicate, execute, and follow through. We welcome you into a diverse, international team where knowledge sharing is top of our agenda - both within our team and in the Ørsted admin community. Through personal leadership and a strong sense of belonging, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and make a valued difference for management and your colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving all management activities such as schedules, communication, meetings, presentations, workshops, teambuilding, event management, and HR processes etc.
- building and sustaining stakeholder relations in accordance with our guiding principles both internally and externally
- increasing the productivity and capacity of management by eliminating distractions and allowing for high levels of effectiveness through systematic planning
- optimising processes and driving shared tasks across the IT organisation in close collaboration with your colleagues in the team and our close stakeholders
- being a trusted advisor in strategic and confidential matters, always being one step ahead and anticipating the needs of management before they do.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with working in a team, and whilst you thrive on joint successes rather than individual homeruns, you can also work independently and are able to prioritise a wide variety of tasks and commitments
- are passionate to enable great leadership
- have previous PA/EA/Management Assistant or similar experience from an international company, where you have worked virtually and across borders
- have proficient PC/Windows 10 skills, especially Microsoft O365: Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, SharePoint, and Excel - It is an advantage if you also know SAP/SAP Concur
- set the bar high, but you also know when deliverables are good enough, aiming for fit for purpose rather than perfection and naturally gravitating towards structure, systems, and well-defined processes
- are fluent in English and have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in management, business administration, business strategy, communication, or similar.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ida Skovgaard Kortsen, Head of IT Management Support, on (Denmark +45) 99558175 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.