IT and digital
IT Security Architect
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy, and where you strive to keep it resilient with the challenge of securing our infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll be helping the business succeed by translating business, security, and regulatory requirements into secure architectures. As part of the Security Architecture team, you’ll interact with every part of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Cybersecurity Architecture and Consultancy where you, together with your colleagues, will form and build security practices, guidelines, and blueprints, in cooperation with the security governance and risk unit, as well as the security analytics and threat intelligence units. With this foundation, you’ll be engaging business units and our global IT and OT organisations, in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients. You’ll also help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and guiding our IT department and business units in adopting and implementing new technologies and services securely across the globe
- orchestrating and assisting IT teams through the process, in resolving security vulnerabilities and policy enforcement, etc.
- defining, developing, improving, and maintaining system security measures for infrastructure, platforms, and applications, based on the risk profiles to ensure Continuous Security Pipeline is built and integrated into CI/CD Pipeline
- defining, developing, and implementing scalable security architectures to support out business growth and digital innovation
- ensuring Static Code Analysis, Product Risks Analysis, Assessing Code Coverage, and Perform Code Review from status in the current CI/CD Pipeline, orchestrating with IT teams to ensure best practices.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong knowledge of security web application (OWASP) and authentication etc.
- have a strong knowledge and deep understanding of Automating Security Procedure and are well aware of SIEM (reading logs, etc) and DevSecOps
- have a strong knowledge and deep understanding in Azure Cloud technologies, such as Azure Policies, Micro Services, platform protection, and secure Data and Applications
- possess adequate knowledge of TCP/IP stack, IDP, Palo Alto, and Automation Security, incl. Terraform and Panorama
- have good communication with interpersonal skills to lead and orchestrate teams of different backgrounds and different levels of technical insight.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-09-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll meet stakeholders and/or partners to build relationships and support critical projects, as and when there is a business need.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.