Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Imagine a future where you join a fast-growing, high-focus team to provide advice and stakeholder management support for the largest offshore wind farm portfolio in the UK
Join us in this role where you’ll become a UK Consents Stakeholder Advisor, responsible for supporting the UK Consents Stakeholder Manager, Compensation Lead, and Biodiversity Lead working on a portfolio of projects through all the stages of development, construction, and operation.
Welcome to UK Consents
You’ll be part of UK Consents Stakeholder Team where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on all portfolio activities relating to gaining consent for offshore wind farms and then building and operating the assets. As Stakeholder Advisor, you’ll provide support to maintain and improve relationships with our internal and external stakeholders and work on pilot projects to meet our ambitions to have a net positive impact.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing support at UK stakeholder engagement meetings and assist the UK Consents Stakeholder Manager in ensuring Ørsted have effective relationships with their stakeholders
- learning about the practical management of pilot projects for strategic compensation and biodiversity
- coordinating the Consents team responses to key consultations, ensuring the wider UK team is aware of future policy implications
- assisting in the development of Ørsted’s UK biodiversity strategy and communication of this to internal and external stakeholders
- maintaining documentation to manage our stakeholder relationships, incl. programmes of project work, meeting minutes, and actions and finance processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in a related subject such as ecology or environmental science
- have some experience with stakeholder management in relation to a large project or a portfolio of projects
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- have some understanding of the UK-wide relevant planning, licensing, and consenting regimes, or the offshore wind sector
- speak and write English fluently and possess excellent communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Natasha Litten, Head of Consents - UK, on +447788713391, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.