Operations and technicians
Senior Asset Manager
Imagine a future where you manage and organize compliance with all commercial, regulatory, and operational obligations within a renewable project
Join us in this role where you’ll manage the day-to-day aspects of all operations of the assigned assets, incl. coordination with on-site third-party service and maintenance providers, to achieve high targets for asset performance.
Welcome to Asset Management
You’ll be part of Asset Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will implement and maintain a strong QHSE culture at the assigned sites, manage relationships with external stakeholders, coordinate efficient reporting, and sustain effective ownership of project requirements.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading people management of associates and mentor asset managers in expanding their experience
- supporting field staff by performing site visits and escalating safety and quality concerns
- providing commercial overview of around five to seven assigned operating sites
- overseeing all project reporting, incl. budget planning and execution for assigned sites
- monitoring and performing all contractual requirements of assigned sites, as well as carrying out those which need to be performed
- engaging in collaborative stakeholder management with key leadership within Ørsted, as well as external investors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- 4+ years’ experience in renewable energy asset management, within the areas of wind or solar
- hold a bachelor’s in Business, Economics, Engineering, or Finance
- possess experience in managing a team
- possess contract management experience
- have technical experience in power generation
- have excellent communication and reporting skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-05-30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.