Engineering and construction
Senior Wind Energy Analyst
Imagine a future where you use your excellent analytical skills to actively solve the world’s climate challenges
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for performing wind data analyses, calculating the energy production of future wind farms, and assessing operational wind farm data.
Welcome to Wind Farm Engineering
You’ll be part of Energy Yield Assessment where you, together with your colleagues, will be working within the area of energy yield analysis from early-stage site assessments over layout and production optimisation to power curve verification and evaluation of running assets.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assessing wind resources for utility-scale wind farms
- performing wind data analyses
- preparing wind farm layouts
- conducting energy yield analyses together with the associated uncertainty and losses contributing to specifying wind measurement campaigns.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an engineer or modeller, preferably with experience in assessing wind resource and energy yield, and at the same time you’re curious to explore new areas and improve existing methods
- have excellent IT skills and are a competent user of MatLab, Python, or another high-level technical computing language
- speak and write English fluently, communicating efficiently with your stakeholders and presenting your results to your colleagues professionally
- are bright with excellent analytical skills and are able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and effective manner, enabling you to prioritise your tasks
- are approachable and fun to work with and wish to solve tasks, not just independently but as part of an energetic team always striving to improve.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-05-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.