IT and digital
Frontend Developer with Angular
Imagine a future where you develop systems to support reliable and efficient delivery of wind farm projects across the globe
Join us in this role where you’ll drive the full development lifecycle of a cloud-based, microservice-oriented system that automates and simplifies business processes related to building wind farms.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be part of Trace Art team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop systems for wind farm projects. You’ll be part of a large agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries and experience a good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues to ensure delivery of a high-quality, cloud-based, and microservice-oriented system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- performing test automation activities, incl. design and test automation framework development
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- building and expanding cloud-based user interface
- being part of a scrum team working closely with the business on delivering value.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are familiar with SOLID and SOA
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
- are familiar with or are willing to learn a test automation framework like Cypress or Playwright and contribute to both feature development and test automation
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications, on (Poland +48) 451060084, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.