Strategy and business development
Commercial Manager - Korea
Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for the commercial management of early-stage offshore wind projects in Korea
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the commercial management of our offshore wind projects in Korea. As Commercial Manager, you’ll report to our APAC Commercial and Project Development departments, which are responsible for the development of our pipeline opportunities across APAC markets. Your deliverables will cover negotiation and implementation of commercial agreements, managing internal approval processes, business case optimisation, project strategy, and general reporting.
Welcome to APAC Commercial
You’ll be part of Commercial Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the commercial management of early-stage offshore wind projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the negotiation of commercial agreements, including grid connection agreements, cooperation agreements, and other agreements, such as those needed to secure necessary permitting approvals
- supporting, together with our Land & Property team and lawyers, the management of tender submissions for substation land, cable routes, port property, and other lease agreements required
- managing the project business case and driving the identification and quantification of strategic business case levers
- interfacing with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on topics such as local tax regulation, company/project structuring, and funding requirements
- preparing steering committee and project gate materials required for internal approvals
- managing key interfaces with JV partners and leading shared commercial and financial workstreams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and an understanding of project management
- are independent and able to manage multiple commercial strategies and workstreams
- are able to build and mature strong relationships with both internal and external parties
- can drive negotiations with key stakeholders
- are familiar with project governance and compliance processes.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12-31-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.