Finance and controlling
Payroll and Mobility Specialist
Imagine a future where you play an important role in ensuring global mobility accurate pay and payroll processes
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team ensuring accurate and timely pay and reporting for expats in the US workforce. Whilst managing the US payroll and taxes, you’ll also be responsible for ensuring the processes in place are efficient and in compliance.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services.
You’ll be part of our Global People Services team where you, together with your colleagues, will work in close collaboration with the wider People & Development team, Audit, Finance, and Global Mobility. You’ll be part of a small close-knit team with happy and motivated colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining the process documentation for expat payroll and global mobility programs
- offering advice and expertise on international relocation coordination, securing certificates of coverage and taxable payment collections
- assisting with international assignments, permanent transfers, extended business trips, and new hire administration
- assisting in managing payroll tax compliance programs and supporting tax preparation services
- coordinating tax equalization settlements, payments, and collections
- assisting with employee data entry and maintenance for new hires and existing employees.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with administering expatriate payroll and policies
- demonstrate an understanding of the end-to-end relocation and transition process for international assignees
- possess general knowledge of Expat Tax and salary or payroll related issues
- are a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to work in a dynamic and fluid global business environment
- have proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience using UKG or similar payroll systems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-02-07. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.