IT and digital
Senior SAP Authorization Consultant
Join us in this role where you’ll work in a global and diverse team which supports the Group’s Information Technology and delivers operational excellence.
Welcome to SAP, SCADA, SmartPlant
You’ll be part of SAP Authorisation team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering IT changes within the SAP authorisation area, supporting the business as an expert within governance, risk, and compliance, amongst other responsibilities. You’ll be working as a part of our diverse team based in Poland, Malaysia, and Denmark, where our SAP authorisation competences are based.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling daily tickets and changes by leading and coordinating tasks in an open, agile, and constructive environment
- holding responsibility for authorisation support, incl. documenting our governance processes
- participating in projects, analyses, process improvements, and actions based on audit remarks
- collaborating closely with our internal stakeholders and acting as an expert
- contributing to ongoing improvements and optimisations that will support our high standards for IT security and compliance.
To succeed in the role, you’ll:
- hold a relevant master’s degree, e.g., within Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Administration
- have solid experience with SAP authorisation tools, incl. APM, GRC, and SAP IdM
- have some experience with other SAP application areas, incl. BI and HCM
- have a systematic approach to your work tasks, are detail-oriented, and are process-minded
- have excellent communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com for Malaysia and talentacquisitionPL@orsted.com for Poland if you’d like to know more about the position.