Business Coordinator to support management, reporting, and planning activities
Imagine a future where you create a world that runs entirely on green energy by supporting the Head of Markets & Commercial and the management team
Join us in this role where you’ll become our Business Coordinator in Markets & Commercial, Continental Europe, responsible for supporting the Head of Markets & Commercial and the management team in daily management tasks, communication, project, and planning activities.
Welcome to Continental Europe
You’ll be part of Markets & Commercial where you, together with your colleagues, will support the development of the team’s opportunities in Continental Europe as well as the managing of our assets. Our team consists of approx. 45 skilled market developers and commercial managers who operate in a fast-changing business environment across Continental Europe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing administrative assistance, including calendar and travel planning and expense management
- pro-actively keeping track of deadlines and securing timely information for meetings and other activities
- providing support in the creation of meeting materials and presentations
- supporting the planning of internal budgets and tracking of execution
- managing and supporting the communication and contact to internal and external stakeholders as well as onboarding of newcomers and ad-hoc tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a professional background in a fast-paced environment with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- are pro-active and solution-oriented with a strong desire to collaborate with others and encourage cross-functional teamwork, but also independent with the ability to handle a variety of ad-hoc requests and tasks
- have excellent communication skills and speak and write English fluently
- thrive in a dynamic environment but continuously work in a structured manner, with clear prioritisation and attention to detail
- always maintain the highest level of internal and external confidentiality.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anja Mølgaard Vad, Executive Assistant, on +4599559098 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be cooperating with and supporting teams with members located around Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.