IT and digital
IT Student Internship (6 Months Internship/Industrial Training)
Imagine a future where you work with a team to create a digital workplace that enables employees to work in an agile, collaborative, and secure environment
Join us in this role where you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in our industry and gain professional skills that are relevant and currently used in the workforce. You’ll support our vision in enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world, establishing a top-of-class digital workplace experience for all employees.
Welcome to Infrastructure and Service Operations
You’ll be part of Infrastructure and Service Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate to ensure key deliveries and decisions are met and executed in a timely manner.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with diverse colleagues and cultures in a global organisation
- assisting competency leaders in coordinating activities within their respective departments
- collation of data and generation of reports or surveys
- being a single point of contact for training coordination
- researching and liaising with vendors on departmental purchasing needs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can commit to a minimum of six months of internship, are currently studying, or are close to completing your studies
- have worked extensively with Microsoft Office 365 tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- possess an understanding of general IT and enjoy learning completely new topics outside of your experience and comfort zone
- have strong written and verbal communication skills in English (preferably MUET scores of Band 4 or higher or any equivalent English certifications)
- are well organised and adept at prioritising tasks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28-07-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.