IT and digital
Lead Process Consultant
Imagine a future where you create a positive change and play a central role in continuously improving our IT governance, organisation, and processes
Join us in this role where you’ll help management and key stakeholders in the IT organisation to govern, work together, and organise IT. You’ll advise on organisational design and on IT governance across the organisation, and you’ll drive continuous improvements of the process management framework. You’ll also orchestrate initiatives to solve specific problems related to IT organisation, governance, and processes.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of IT Governance & Processes where you’ll be part of a small team of now three people working across the entire IT organisation. We engage with multiple stakeholders, e.g. IT leadership and people defining governance and ways of working. We’re responsible for facilitating the work of the IT Governance & Process board, which sets direction for IT governance, how to work together, and how to organise IT. We give advice within these areas and drive specific initiatives for continuous optimisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the design and continuous improvement of the IT governance and process management framework
- giving advice to IT managers on organisation and leadership development
- facilitating the development of initiatives across IT to optimise the organisation, the governance, or ways of working.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have knowledge of and experience with IT leadership, IT governance, portfolio management, organisational design, and process management
- are a skilled consultant (with the ability to facilitate, drive, design, and synthesise)
- have expertise in IT frameworks (SAFe, ITIL, product management, process management) and are curious about new tendencies within these areas
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Per Maagaard Petersen, Head of IT Process & Governance CoE, on +4599558965 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.