IT and digital
Senior Software Engineer
Imagine a future where you’re part of an energetic and diverse group of software engineers and IT professionals working for a green energy organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team that creates and maintains web and mobile applications to support our digital journey. You’ll be responsible for developing reliable applications and tools that manage our internal operation. .
Welcome to ACO IT Product Line
You’ll be part of the Custom Development team where you, together with your colleagues, will provide development and support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment. You’ll be guided by people leaders who are focused on your career development and overall well-being. As a team, we embrace learning opportunities and support each other in construction manners. We strive to excel in our work-life through flexibility and compromise within a multi-cultural organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing webpage and database for digitalisation application and maintaining extended functionality of an iOS mobile device app
- working closely together with internal and external consultants and key resources on the business side
- participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and plan meetings with colleagues, as well as ensuring optimisation of the scrum process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or a relevant certification and experience with computer science, software engineering, or similar
- adopt clean coding principles and development best practices (SOLID, DRY) and have a very good understanding of Object Oriented
- have experience working with C#, .NET Core, ReactNative, Angular, Azure (BUS, ACR, Blob, App Service, and etc), Dockers and have sufficient DevOps knowledge in Azure pipeline
- demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate business and technical requirements.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.